We at SN automation are leading suppliers and dealers of VFD (variable frequency drives) in Pune, PCMC, Chakan, Bhosari, Mumbai, Nashik, Satara, Kolhapur and Aurangabad. Our organization has become one of the well-known and reputed dealers for providing the superior quality VFD repairing services in a flexible prices. We ensure to deliver flawless and rebuild VFD in a very short time period to our valuable patrons. Thus, we are able to gain clientele base in the market.
By using the latest and innovative technology and tools, we offer the best repair and services for VFD brands like Siemens, Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Yaskawa, Delta, Lenze, Rexroth, indramat, Allen Bradley in Pune, Mumbai, Nashik, Satara, Kolhapur, and Aurangabad.
VFD (variable frequency drives) is also called as adjustable frequency drive is generally used to control or monitor speed and torque of an AC motor by varying input voltage and frequency of the motor.
VFD’s are available with high efficiency, reduced cost, reliable performance, and durability.
Motor bearing currents, pumps, blowers, fans, semiconductor, electronic industry, electrolytic capacitors.
• There are large numbers of the specific VFD in the facility. Once you have spares, your maintenance personnel have experience on the units, and you have a vfd repair company like EMA for backup, it might make more sense to stay with what you have and just repair the VFD s rather than replace with new. We have many customers in this situation. They weigh the cost of the VFD repair, against the TOTAL cost of replacement, which includes things like spares.
• So, what goes wrong with VFD s? In general, VFDs are quite reliable. You’ll find some other posts within our blogs and newsletters that detail several repair suggestions, but here’s a list of common failures.
• Loose connections. its a major cause of VFD downtime. Check simple stuff first. Is a plug on the main circuit board loose? Try that first, before trying a more complex VFD repair.
• Cooling Fans. Major cause of problems. Some VFD s will let you know about this, but most won’t until you begin tripping on over temperature. The over heating can and almost certainly will cause major issues long term, so check this often.
• Electrolytic Capacitors. These have relatively short lives compared to other components, and, overheating shortens it even more.
• Power Semiconductors. These are less common, but drastic failures. If this happens, do NOT just replace the IGBT or Diode, find out why if failed. Or, you’ll likely just be replacing it again as soon as you power up.
• VFD Software or programming. Was it running before you tried changing a parameter? Then put it all back to where it was and see if that fixes it. Don’t automatically install factory suggested software revisions until you back up what’s running. In general, if its running fine now, leave the programming alone.
• Circuit boards.These are much less common failures than one might think, but is often the first thing suspected when an inexperienced technician begins to repair a VFD.